BAE Systems is hiring a manufacturing technician at entry-level here in Aberdeen.
They are looking for potential employees who can work in a High-Performance Work team environment, and performs welding, machining, finishing, electrical assembly, and mechanical assembly processes. Writes and follows manufacturing and test procedures.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- In accordance with manufacturing procedures, drawings and Engineering instructions, safely fabricates and assembles a quality product, on time, at the lowest achievable cost.
- Performs test procedures and completes documents to ensure that a conforming product is manufactured.
- Manages time effectively and works a flexible schedule.
May participate in one or more of the following Team/Plant Role Responsibilities:
- Team Leader
- Safety Representative
- Quality Representative
- Administrative Representative
- Inventory Representative
- Supplies/Bulk Material Representative
- Preventive Maintenance Representative
- Manufacturing Procedure Representative
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Pay is $18 an hour – work schedule is 4/10 Monday to Thursday and OT is worked on Friday when needed. First shifts available.
We are seeking entry level individuals who thrive in a team environment, are self-motivated, and are willing to learn and perform a variety of processes including: welding, machining, ablative installation, painting, mechanical and electrical assembly, and test.
Apply today by clicking here: