NAIA Bracket Announced…
- DWU received an at-large bid & will compete in the Naismith Quadrant. Central Methodist will host the 1st & 2nd round games in Fayette, MO. Other teams there include Haskell (KS) & Hope International (CA).
- Concordia (NE) also got an at-large bid. They’ll be in the Cramer Quadrant and head to Crestview Hills, KY, taking part in the competition at Thomas More. CU draws Columbia (MO) on Tuesday with the winner of that game playing either the host team or Point (GA) on Wednesday.
- Also in the Cramer Quadrant, Mayville State will go down to Iowa & battle at Dordt’s place. The Comets take on Science & Arts (OK) on Tuesday before the Defenders clash w/ their state-mates from IA Wesleyan.
- The Duer Quadrant will see Northwestern (IA) stay in-state and go to Clarke after getting an at-large nod. NW draws Freed-Hardeman (TN) in round one with the winner getting either Clarke or IU Northwest (IN) in round two.
- Finally, the Liston Quadrant sees Briar Cliff (IA) travel to Indiana Tech to face MO Baptist. The winner of that contest will play either the host team or Bryan (TN).
- Elsewhere in the quadrant, St. Mary (KS) will be hosting two regional teams as Dakota State & Morningside (IA) will both take the trip there and face-off with one another. The survivor gets the host squad or Eastern OR.
- Last, but not least, Jamestown received an at-large bid and will battle IU South Bend (IN) in Helena, MT, at Carroll College – who draws Rochester, MI.
NAIA Bracket Announced…
- In the Cramer Quadrant, Concordia (NE) draws the 15-seed and will visit Park City, KS, as Baker hosts two rounds. CU will face OK Wesleyan, while Baker draws Ottawa (AZ) on Tuesday.
- Moving to the Duer Quadrant, Freed-Hardeman (TN) will host three games in Henderson. Dordt (IA) will travel there to face Bethel (IN). The host team will play IU Southeast (IN). Dordt is a 4-seed.
- Northwestern (IA) is also in the quadrant & will visit Langston (OK). Langston faces Southern OR, while Northwestern will play – believe it or not – Southwestern (KS).
- Finally, the Liston Quadrant has KS Wesleyan hosting Morningside (IA). Morningside will go up against Columbia (MO), while KS Wesleyan draws IU Kokomo (IN).
- In Jamestown, the Jimmies battle Bethel (KS) & Mayville State (ND) stays in-state to face Peru (NE).