(#22) Briar Cliff 65-48
- BCU came back from a 3-point halftime deficit to down DWU handily, 65-48, after using a full court press to cause issues for the host squad. The Tigers scored just 19 points after the break. The Chargers forced 22 TO’s & out-shot the Tigers 46-41% overall. DWU was a mere 2/4 at the FT line, and each team went 4/15-3.
- BCU – Konnor Sudmann 21 points, 5 assists; Madelyn Deitchler 17p, 9 rebounds
- DWU – Morgan Edelman 10p, 7 TO’s, 4 steals; Isabel Ihnen 10p
- CU out-scored MMU in each quarter on their way to a solid 23-point win, 85-62. The Bulldogs had 12 more FGA’s thanks to a 20-6 lead in steals.
- CU – Sadie Powell 18p; Megan Belt 14p; Kendal Brigham 12p, 6a
- MMU – Sidney Thue 15p, 5r; Maria Parsley 12p, 9r, 6TO; Kaela Martinez 12p, 5r
DWU 78-76 [OT]
- DWU’s Jakob Dobney hit a layup w/ 2sec left in regulation to force OT, but BCU’s Kyle Boerhave missed a layup w/ 2sec left in OT that would’ve tied the game in a Tigers win, 78-76. DWU held a 47-45% shooting advantage, while going +7 on the glass & committing six more TO’s (14-8). The Tigers went +9p at the FT line (18-9).
- DWU – Kallan Herman 23p; Koln Oppold 12p, 6r, 5a; Jakob Dobney 12p; Diang Gatluak 10p, 15r; D’Andre Dennis 10p
- BCU – Kyle Boerhave 20p, 8r, 5a; Conner Groves 18p; Quinn Vesey 16p, 5r; Jaden Kleinhesselink 10p
- MMU pulled off a lopsided upset of the Bulldogs Thursday, 89-64. The Lancers dropped CU to 6-3 in conference, while improving to 2-7 themselves. MMU led in FG %age, 56-39%, and they hit 12/23-3.
- MMU – Tash Lunday 26p; Lincoln Jordre 20p, 5r; Kade Stearns 11p; Cole Bowen 10p, 10a, 6r
- CU – Bradley Bennett 22p; Gage Smith 12p, 6r