- Viterbo fought back from a 5-point halftime deficit to sneak out a 66-65 win over the Saints. Neither team was impressive at the FT line as the V-Hawks went 11/20 there & PC hit 12/23. Evelyn Abundes came off the bench w/ a big offensive jolt, hitting 7/11-3 for a season-best 27p, but the rest of the Saints were 0/7-3.
- PC – Evelyn Abundes 27 points; Nek Newell 12p, 7 rebounds; Emma Ogitchida 10p
- VU – Gina Stefferud 10p
(RV) Dakota State 86-43
- The Vikings hit only 2FG’s in the 1st half & trailed 43-7 at the break as the Trojans coasted to an 86-43 win. After shooting under 10% for the 1st half, VCSU finished at 25% for the game, while DakState hit 46% & added in 21 more FTA’s.
- Dak – Sidney Fick 13p; Angela Slattery 12p; Savannah Walsdorf 11p; Olivia Ritter 10p
(#15) Northwestern 72-51
- NW out-shot UJ 46-31% overall & went +12 on the glass to get a solid win.
- NW – Molly Schany 20p; Emilee Danner 10p, 10r; Hannah Nerem 10p
- J – Kia Tower 19p
- The Warriors held a 44-32% lead in shooting from the field & picked up a comfy win despite PC’s 16 offensive rebounds. After having the hot hand Friday, Evelyn Abundes went cold, hitting just 1/10 & going 0/7-3. PC hit just 2/11-3.
- PC – Emma Ogitchida 20p, 9r; Mo Peters 10p, 8r
- W – Kinsey Tweedy 15p; Lindsay Field 14p; Taylor Moen 14p
(RV) Dakota State 80-53
- DakState kept Dickinson State winless in conference w/ a strong 27-point win. The Trojans took 17 more FTA’s & had a 13-TO advantage (27-14).
- Dak – Elsie Aslesen 13p, 9r; Angela Slattery 13p; Sidney Fick 12p
- Dic – Kayden Steele 14p; Samantha Oase 12p, 8r
- CU won a defensive battle over DWU, 59-58, with neither team shooting over 38% from the floor.
- CU – Sadie Powell 16p, 8r; Taysha Rushton 15p
- DWU – Jada Campbell 13p; Rylee Rosenquist 13p; Morgan Edelman 10p
College of St. Mary
- The Lancers used a 22/28 night at the FT line (+15p) & a 39-33% lead in FG %age to get the win.
- MMU – Kaela Martinez 21p; Emma Jarovski 14p; Sidney Thue 13p
- CSM – Madelyn Turner 18p, 9r, 5s; Allisa Schubert 10p
(#5) Dordt 72-70
- Faith Van Holland hit 2 FT’s w/ 3sec left to snap a 70-all tie & give Dordt the win. Hannah DeMars missed a jumper at the buzzer for the Jimmies. Jamestown had nine more TO’s (15-6), but went +10 at the FT line in the game.
- D – Karly Gustafson 19p, 10r; Bailey Beckman 16p; Janie Schoonhoven 14p
- J – Hannah DeMars 23p, 11r; Kia Tower 18p; Audrey Rodakowski 11p; Kate Cordes 10p