ABERDEEN, S.D. – A Snow removal removal alert has been issued for the city of Aberdeen.
• Plowing on POSTED EMERGENCY SNOW ROUTES will begin at 6 AM, ON THURSDAY, MARCH 14, 2019.
• Plowing on NORTH-SOUTH STREETS in Zone 2 and plowing of all streets and avenues in Zone 3 will begin at 7 AM, ON THURSDAY, MARCH 14, 2019.
• Plowing on EAST-WEST AVENUES in Zone 2 will begin at 1 PM, ON THURSDAY, MARCH 14, 2019.
• Plowing in the COMMERCIAL ZONE (Zone 1) will begin at 10 PM, ON THURSDAY, MARCH 14, 2019.
• Plowing of CITY PARKING LOTS in Zone 1 will begin at 1 AM, ON SATURDAY, MARCH 16, 2019.
• Cars parked on the streets after the stated time and before snow is cleared curb to curb will be ticketed and the cars towed to another street.
• Reminder: It shall be unlawful for any person to shovel or blade the snow so removed into the street at any time (except in Zone 1).