FORT PIERRE, S.D. (DRG News) – The 31st Annual Casey Tibbs Foundation Tribute Dinner will be held Saturday, Nov. 7 and tickets are still available.
The Tribute Dinner is an opportunity for friends and families in the ranching and rodeo communities to celebrate and honor the accomplishments of South Dakota cowboys, cowgirls, families and animal athletes. This event is an annual fundraiser for the Casey Tibbs Rodeo Center. The nominee’s photos and biographies are added each year to the permanent “Wall of Fame” in the Rodeo Center.
This year’s honorees are:
- Rodeo Cowgirl Great: Carole Hollers
- Rodeo Cowboy Great: Bob Shedeed
- Past Rodeo Great: Bill Myers Sr.
- Rodeo Promoter: Paul and Brenda Gropper
- Ranch Cowboy Family: The Stanley Johnston Family
- Rodeo Animal Athlete: Dillon & Doc- Owned by Jim Whiting
Contact the Casey Tibbs SD Rodeo Center at 605-494-1094 or go to www.caseytibbs.com for more information.