WAGNER, S.D. (AP) — Police in southeastern South Dakota suspect a propane leak caused a house to explode.
But authorities haven’t said whether anyone was injured in Wednesday’s explosion near Wagner. It happened at Wagner North Housing on the Yankton Sioux Reservation.
Lindsay Lasley lives near the house that exploded. Lasley tells KSFY she was at a gas station, heard the explosion and rushed home to find debris, smoke and first responders at the neighboring property. She says it was a scary scene and was shaken up.