ABERDEEN, S.D.(HubCityRadio)- On Wednesday at the Johnson Fine Art Center on NSU’s campus held the Big Ideas Competition. The competition consists of high school students from South Dakota and across the country talking about different businesses.
Here’s the list of winners.
Partners in Business
- Becky Hubsch (Groton Area)
- Donna Herrick (Aberdeen Roncalli)
- Shauna Severson (Bowdle)
Marketing Design Award
- The Farmhouse Boutique by Ella Stietvader (McCook Central)
- Autisome by Eesha James (Interlake High School from Bellevue, WA)
Agriculture Innovation Category
- The Pulse Potential by Avery Miles (Doland)
- Foxtan Metalworks by Collin Fuller (Henry)