ABERDEEN, S.D.(HubCityRadio)- The Brown County Fair makes its return next week following a one year hiatus due to COVID-19. Here’s a preview of what to expect.
The Grandstand entertainment for the week are the following:
- Dacotah Bank Stampede Rodeo Monday & Tuesday at 7pm each night
- Nitty Gritty Dirt Band & Sara Evans 8pm Wednesday
- Eli Young Band & Randy Houser 8pm Thursday
- Daughtry & Black Stone Cherry 8pm Friday
- Nelly, Michael Ray, & Jo Dee Messina 8pm Saturday followed by a Fireworks Show sponsored by Kessler’s Food & Liquor
- Antique Tractor Show 1pm Sunday
Centennial Village will have entertainment going on that week
- Karaoke by Mark Remily 7pm-1am Monday & Tuesday
- Barstool Prophets 7pm Wednesday
- Bad Dawg 7pm Friday & Saturday
Avenger Joe will be performing at the Clubhouse 9pm-1am Wednesday through Saturday(Barstool Prophets will be there Thursday at 7pm)
NVC, Ken’s, & Kessler’s will have tents with various acts participating for the entire week.
For the full schedule, go to www.thebcfair.com.
The carnival with the major rides will begin on Tuesday at 5pm and 1pm the rest of the week and will close at 11pm each night except Sunday when it closes at 5pm.
The Brown County Fair runs from Monday, August 16th through Sunday, August 22th.
For more details and a rundown of what to expect, go to www.thebcfair.com.