Ipswich, S.D.(HubCityRadio)- The 18th annual Ipswich Trail Days gets underway today after missing out last year due to COVID-19.
According to their website www.ipswichtraildays.com, here is the schedule through the weekend.
FRIDAY JUNE 18
11:30 Registration for Trail Days Cup Golf Tournament at Split Rock Country Club
12:00 Shot Gun start for 4-person, 18-hole Golf Scramble
3-7:00 Valley Open House, ice cream floats and cookies
6:00 ‘Amazing Race’ Ipswich Scavenger Hunt hosted by Wily Wizards 4-H Club. Pre-register by June 11th to ensure t-shirts to Heidi @ 605-380-1989
SATURDAY JUNE 19
7:30 5K run/walk – Ipswich Community Fitness Center. Pre-register by contacting Morgan @ 660-351-5158
10:00 Parade lineup begins on the south side of the school
11:00 Trail Days Parade “Salute to the Essential Workers.” Contact Patty Kadlec @ 605-216-1543 to enter
11:30-1:00 UCC Lunch at the Church – Hwy 45 and 2nd Ave
AFTER THE PARADE at the Trail Days Complex – 12 Hours of FUN
- Beer and Mixed Beverages for sale- no outside coolers
- Food Vendors- Buffalo Wings and Rings; Smokin’ Bull BBQ; Gypsy Nosh; and non-profit organization selling non-alcoholic beverages.
- JENGA – sponsored by the Ipswich Commercial Club
- Free INFLATABLES for toddlers to adults (see Facebook for details)
- Free Ice Cream Cups sponsored by Avantara
- Pedal Pull for youth and toddlers sponsored by Ipswich Tiger Post
- Face Painting, Bean Bag Toss, and Duck Pond sponsored by Edmunds County 4-H
- Corn Hole Tournament. To register contact Jesse Brown @ 605-270-9091
- Music provided through out the afternoon
4:00 Saddle Bronc & Bull Riding with Calcutta – FREE ADMITTANCE
6:00 Ticket Required for Gate Entry- tickets available in advance or at the gate.
8:00 NEAL MCCOY Concert with opening at Lainey Wilson
After Party – Peter Franck DJ Music
SUNDAY JUNE 20
9:30 Cowboy church service at the Trail Days Arena with Pastor Dave Morrison
It will be Neal McCoy’s 2nd appearance at Ipswich Trail Days. McCoy was there back in 2013.
Tickets are on sale now at Ken’s SuperFair Foods in Aberdeen and Ipswich, Hitch-N-Post, and online at www.ticketsource.us/ipswich-trails-days.