ABERDEEN, S.D.(Press Release) – The world’s largest one-day leadership event is coming to Aberdeen on Wednesday, August 11, 2021, at the Dakota Event Center. Leadercast is the world’s largest one-day leadership conference, broadcast LIVE from Cincinnati and simulcast to hundreds of locations around the world, including Aberdeen.
Change is constant. Nothing ever goes quite as we planned. If we didn’t believe this before 2020, we all know it now.
The line-up for the event includes:
- Michael C Bush’s inspiring stories about how creating a more equitable work environment pays off. Attendees also walk away with a new “For All” Leadership Model to help drive personal performance.
- Liz Forkin Bohannon will show you how to cultivate the mindsets that will help you live that you were made on purpose and for a purpose.
- Andy Stanley will lay out a three-step process that he is using to shift his thinking and strategies coming through a time of change
- We are all different, but there are three centers from which we all live our lives: the mind, the heart and the body. Deni Tato will show us that learning which center we tend to live and lead from will help us make more conscious choices around how we lead others.
- Rainn Wilson will include practical ways to lead yourself toward the person you really want to become.
- As the CEO of the Pro Football Hall of Fame, David Baker finds himself surrounded by leaders. Speaking from his experiences and countless conversations with the all-time best players, coaches and owners in the game of football, David will share his top three learnings that move great leaders to become “Hall of Fame” leaders.
- Using the story of when he nearly lost everything and surrendered to a pathway of recovery, Cris Carter will show that even the most “successful” people in any profession may be hiding a secret that is just waiting to take them out. He will give a series of practical tips to anyone who is struggling with “off the field” or “out of the boardroom” distractions.
- Chuck Mingo shares what he has learned in both corporate and faith-based settings about the power of courageous love to unlock potential and create enduring impact.
- Acclaimed author Todd Henry shows that there are twenty-seven “motivational themes”, each with its own unique DNA. He will teach how we can begin to decode our Core Motivation so that we can have conversations, make decisions, and even choose career paths that lead us to experience engagement and fulfillment.
- As Director of the Kroger Foundation, Sunny Parr will talk about how leading an initiative to end both food waste AND hunger in the USA by 2025 has taught her to make a shift in her own leadership style…and what she is learning about attempting to shift people’s mindsets.
- The cultural shift that erupted in the summer of 2020 needs true allyship from leaders to make a lasting difference. Becoming a champion for justice demands courage and commitment. Austin Channing Brown will teach us how to begin that journey.
- The pandemic has forced all of us to rethink the way we live, work and play. It has tested us. But it has also forced us to think creatively about how to adapt. Guy Raz will talk about how creativity and solutions-based thinking often emerges from the toughest moments.
Doors to Leadercast will open at 7:30 a.m. for registration and breakfast snacks, with the first speaker starting at 8:00 am. The show will run until about 3:30 pm. Tickets can be purchased at www.aberdeen-chamber.com/leadercast, by emailing email@example.com or calling (605) 225-2860.
This event is facilitated by the Aberdeen Area Chamber of Commerce and sponsored by Burdette Security & Technologies, Dakota Broadcasting, JDH Construction, My Place Hotel, ZuntaFi, and Northwestern Energy.
Tickets are $90 for Chamber members; $110 for non-Chamber members; $70 for Leadership Aberdeen Graduates; and $680 for groups of 8 from one business. For more information, or to purchase tickets (individual or group), visit www.aberdeen-chamber.com/leadercast or call the Chamber at (605) 225-2860.
Now in its 20th year, Leadercast is on a mission to fill the world with leaders worth following by providing events and resources for individual teams, organizations, and corporations across all industries. The world’s largest one-day leadership event, Leadercast Live brings together nearly 100,000 attendees live near Atlanta and at simulcast locations around the world. Each year, the event tackles a new leadership challenge to help attendees be better leaders.