Even though the emergency snow routes and miscellaneous areas may have been plowed already to allow for traffic movement and emergency vehicles this snow alert will apply to the entire City roadway system effective at the following announced times
• Plowing in the COMMERCIAL ZONE (Zone 1) will begin at 10 PM, ON Tuesday, February 22, 2022.
• Plowing on POSTED EMERGENCY SNOW ROUTES will begin at 6 AM, ON Wednesday, February 23, 2022.
• Plowing on NORTH-SOUTH STREETS in Zone 2 and plowing of all streets and avenues in Zone 3 will begin at 7 AM, ON Wednesday, February 23, 2022.
• Plowing on EAST-WEST AVENUES in Zone 2 will begin at 1 PM, ON Wednesday, February 23, 2022.
• Plowing of CITY PARKING LOTS in Zone 1 will begin at 12:01 AM, ON Thursday, February 24, 2022.
• Cars parked on the streets after the stated time and before snow is cleared curb to curb will be ticketed and the cars towed to another street.
• Reminder: It shall be unlawful for any person to shovel or blade the snow so removed into the street at any time (except in Zone 1).