VERMILLION, S.D. (Press Release) – How are our senior care facilities working to ensure health and safety in their environments? How can we keep elders at-home healthy and engaged during self-isolation? SDPB examines the impact of COVID-19 on South Dakota’s seniors and senior living facilities, including positive cases at two senior living homes in Sioux Falls.
Join host Stephanie Rissler and guests on the next episode of South Dakota FOCUS, Thursday, April 30, 8 p.m. (7 MT) on SDPB1 and SDPB.org/live.
- Randy Bury – President, Good Samaritan Society-Sanford Health
- Doug Ekeren – Regional President & CEO, Avera Sacred Heart
- Jackie Hendry – SDPB Healthcare Reporter
- Nathan Gellhaus – Owner, AngelHaus Assisted Living & Memory Care Center, Aberdeen & Yankton
- Megan Jacobson — RDN, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Certified Chronic Disease Self-Management Master Trainer, SDSU Extension
- Hope Kleine– Health Education & Food Safety Specialist, SDSU Extension
- George Larson – Director, Meals on Wheels—Western South Dakota