CLARK, S.D.(KXLG)- The Clark Police Department is currently seeking public help locating Clark resident, 40-year-old Michael Timothy Ambrose. There is a warrant out for his arrest, and he has multiple charges pending.
According to court documents, on July 19th, 2022, Christina Boykin filed for a protection order against Ambrose for domestic abuse, and the CPD took multiple photos of Boykin’s injuries. A court date for the temporary protection order is set to expire the same day, August 8th, 2022.
The pending charges for Ambrose include,
- Domestic Abuse – Kidnapping 2nd Degree
- Domestic Abuse – Aggravated Assault – Strangulation
- Domestic Abuse – Simple assault intentionally cause bodily harm
- Interference with emergency communications
- Use or possession of drug parafenallia
If you know the whereabouts of Michael Ambrose or are harboring him, you can face charges if you see Ambrose contact the Clark Police Department immediately.