Wolves Compete For All-Conference Finishes Up in Bismarck
Bismarck, N.D. (NSUWolves.com) – The Northern State University cross country teams came away with two All-Conference finishes from the NSIC Championships on Saturday. The Northern State women took eighth with an average time of 23:07.00 in the 6k, while the men took seventh with an average time of 25:53.00 in the 8k.
- Josh Martin improved upon his 2022 finish with a fourth place, NSIC All-Conference first team performance, running to a time of 24:35.6
- Nathan Alto added a top-40 finish, taking 34th with a time of 25:43.2
- Landing in the top-50, Jonathan Burkhalter took 49th with a time of 26:11.8
- Evan Halbe and Jacob Angerhofer rounded out the Wolves top-5 finishers with times of 26:15.7 and 26:40.2
- Megan Pickering led the way for the Wolves women taking 17th with a second team all-conference finish, running to a time of 21:38.2
- Kenzie Hamann followed in 32nd with a time of 22:30.1
- Avery Murray, Jolie Dugan, and Adisen Stadem rounded out the Wolves top-5 finishers with times of 23:23.1, 23:32.8, and 24:33.60 respectively
Northern State will travel to the NCAA Central Region Championships on November 4th hosted by Missouri Southern State. The competition will take place from the Tom Rutledge Cross Country Course. Race start times and fill details will be posted on the schedule pages on nsuwolves.com when they become available.