Wolves Compete Hard At Roy Griak Invite
Minneapolis, MN (NSUWolves.com) – The Northern State University cross country teams took on the Roy Griak Invite on Friday running to 15th place performances by both the men and women. The men recorded an average 8k time of 27:51.40, while the women notched an average 6k time of 24:44.90.
- Nathan Alto was the top finisher for the men with a time of 26:47.70 in 38th overall
- Josh Martin also landed in the top-50, crossing the finish line in 44th with a time of 26:53.1
- Evan Halbe, Ricky Berndt, and Chase Smith rounded out the Wolves top-5 with marks of 28:00.8, 28:32.3, and 29:03.2 respectively
- Megan Pickering rounded out the top-25 and led the Wolves with a time of 23:22.2
- Kenzie Hamann and Jolie Dugan each recorded top-100 finishes with marks of 24:23.3 and 24:36.3 in 79th and 93rd
- Avery Murray and Jenna Helms followed with times of 24:43.80 and 26:39.10
Northern State travels to the Jimmie Invite on Friday, October 6 and will host the annual Steps for Shep race on Saturday, October 7.